Vinyl sound, Apple/Samsung trial documents, Greg Christie's departure, pCell, performance vs. scaling, and why Marco never uses JOINs.
- Follow-up on Photo Stream Web Sites
- Follow-up on vinyl, including how Marc Edwards thinks it's evil, and the difference between pleasing and accurate sound. (Marco's open and closed headphones, amp, and DAC)
- The Apple insight attained by way of documents released in the Samsung trial
- Is Greg Christie's departure a contentious story or not?
- Artemis pCell (demo video)
- Scaling servers and how to use MySQL effectively
- After show: why Casey hates his car, thanks to a trip to the movies.