WWDC tickets, Heartbleed, Dropbox Carousel, and a spirited after-show about the causes of app crashes and Casey's phonographic tea ceremony.
- Please Hammer, Don't Hurt 'Em while you sunset Dance Jam
- How to make a lottery work, like Shmoocon does
- How to write a live blogging system for keynotes
- Our winnings and losses in the WWDC Don't-Call-it-a-Lottery
- Levels of randomness and Apple's discretionary pool of tickets
- What's the right way to distribute tickets?
- Is today's WWDC really tenable? What could be done?
- AltConf and "CDWW"
- Dropbox's Announcements
- Lightroom Mobile
- In an unusually angsty after-show, John takes Marco and Casey on:
- Backblaze: Online backup for $5/month. Native. Unlimited. Unthrottled. Uncomplicated.
- New Relic: See your web app's performance and find bottlenecks anywhere in the stack. Start your 30-day free trial.
- Transporter: A private cloud storage drive that you own and control. Use code ATP10 for 10% off any Transporter.