Amazon Fire TV and the rest of the puck landscape, tech giants' anti-poaching agreements, and WWDC ticketing (sort of).
- Follow-up on vocabulary and Michael Abrash joining Oculus.
- Amazon Fire TV — no fan!
- USB-IF's renderings of their proposed new connector
- The giant anti-poaching collusion between Google, Apple, and dozens of other companies (Facebook apparently refused)
- Google checking with Steve Jobs first before making a hiring decision
- After-show: We tried to predict WWDC dates, not knowing that Apple would announce them 12 hours later, then discussed ticket lotteries and how Apple probably wouldn't build one. (Yeah.)