Software complexity, comp-sci usefulness, Marco's Mac Pro, John's AV receiver, and home-theater speaker philosophies.
- Follow-up on software complexity: The Mythical Man-Month, No Silver Bullet, the original Agile manifesto, and what Agile has become.
- What we found most useful from our computer-science educations.
- Marco's impressions of his new Mac Pro.
- External disks, PCI-Express SSDs, and cable management.
- John buys a home-theater AV receiver. (The newer version he didn't need)
- Stereo vs. surround speakers, and integrated vs. external subwoofers. (Marco's tiny, buggy amp and great speakers).
- After-show: Pono, ABX tests, mp3ornot.