55: Dave, Who Stinks!
Software methodologies. (Finally.)
- Follow-up on Final Draft and treating warnings as exceptions in production.
- Software methodologies. For real this time.
- Why don’t software development methodologies work?
- Evidence-based scheduling.
- Marco plugs FCModel, Casey plugs his Debug appearance, and John plugs bleeps and boops.
- After-show: CarPlay, and £1,600 audiophile Ethernet cables (via Dalton).
- In Flux: A new music album that explores the interplay between video games, music, and nostalgia.
- Squarespace: Everything you need to create an exceptional website. Use promo code CRITICAL for 10% off.
- Ting: Mobile that makes sense. No contracts, and pay only for what you use.
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →