Do you want to give us 5 stars, keep your criticism to yourself, or be asked again every week?
- What if the new USB connector is too similar to Lightning? (John Gruber on Lightning)
- Potential for 5120-wide Retina displays to overcome Thunderbolt bandwidth limits by using "dual-input displays"?
- John's "quick" tips for TV calibration. (THX TV-calibration app)
- "Rate This App" dialogs:
- The Talk Show's excellent discussion.
- Marco's post.
- Underscore David Smith on App Store quality standards.
- How Apple could process "report as inappropriate" at scale.
- The effects of web popularity on Casey and Marco's respective unpopular apps (Fast Text and Bugshot).
- 5 Whys exploring why developers use "Rate This App" dialogs.
- What could Apple do to improve this?
- App Store discoverability vs. search, and how search could be improved.
- How much developers should be responsible for their own app marketing, and the uncomfortable reality that many apps just aren't compelling enough to sell well.