Marco talks himself into a Mac Pro, John talks himself out of one, and Casey fumes quietly.
- Explaining our podcast artwork.
- Facebook Likes in the App Store and ad-banner blindness.
- Dual-input displays and how they enable the 5120x2880 display that John and Marco want.
- Turbo Boost and the Mac Pro's CPU options.
- Using a laptop on a stand with an external keyboard, mouse, and monitor.
- The benefits of desktops and ECC.
- Mac Pro configurations for best value and future-proofing.
- Building separate gaming PCs, switching to iMacs, or trying to wedge PC gaming into Mac Pros.
- Mac Pro price stratification over time.
- Outlook 2011 for Mac complaints and John's multiple-selection-invalidation bug.
- Casey said some stuff at the end.
- Special holiday theme song by Jonathan Mann.