The Mac Pro's future, launch and app considerations for a bigger iPhone, Visual Studio's ease of use, the future of Objective C, and migrating a platform's API to a new language.
- The role of the Mac Pro today.
- How Apple might manage the launch of a bigger iPhone.
- App design and auto-layout if the iPhone moves to multiple sizes and resolutions.
- Visual Studio's learning curve vs. Xcode and Interface Builder.
- The future of Objective C and the challenge of migrating a platform's API to a new language.