Google Reader shutting down, the RSS market and client architecture, demand for Google I/O and WWDC tickets, Apple pessimism, and diversifying the iPhone line.
- The upcoming Google Reader shutdown.
- The market for RSS today, and the way forward.
- Client-side vs. server-side feed crawling.
- Addressing excessive demand for WWDC and Google I/O tickets.
- Apple pessimism is at an all-time high, even in the mainstream.
- What could Apple do to turn the pessimism around?
- Apple and web services.
- The Apple TV's interesting new A5.
- Diversifying the iPhone line.