Small-camera design, Sony RX1, Apple and casual gaming, Solitaire and Minesweeper, original Game Boys, iOS default mail/browser/calendar apps.
- The Nifty MiniDrive
- The challenges of small-camera design
- Sony RX1 and Sony's camera-business revival
- Apple in the gaming market and the evolution of casual gaming
- Solitaire, Minesweeper, and the first time anyone has mentioned FreeCell in 2013
- The bad old days of Game Boys, lead-acid "portable" computers, and mouse-pointer trails
- iOS' refusal to let you pick default browser, email client, calendar app, etc.
- Mini-web-browsers inside of iOS apps
- How iOS could adopt Contracts or Intents, and the problems that might arise