Siri expectations, the future of Apple web services, payment-processing and money-transfer services, Mavericks GM, and a Readability-like payment model for podcasts.
- Siri expectations and unreliability in popular culture.
- Can Apple ever dramatically improve their web services, and how much pressure do they feel to do so?
- The sorry state of online payment processing before Stripe, and improving the current sorry state of money transfers (especially in the U.S.) with services such as Dwolla and Square Cash.
- The Mavericks GM.
- Drawbacks of a Readability-like model for paying podcast producers in Overcast, and Instacast's 2012 rejection for Flattr integration.
- Different priorities for podcast playback and management.