Ebook-publishing woes, stealing Burberry's CEO, ARM MacBooks, and speculation on next week's announcement.
- Ebook-publishing woes and trying to coordinate a specific release date.
- Apple hiring the CEO of Burberry to head their retail division, and the Louis Vuitton logo.
- The challenges of retail leadership.
- Touch ID impressions after a weekend of heavy use, and whether you should keep your phone secure for other people's benefit.
- How Touch ID could be used in Macs, and whether ARM MacBooks would be worth the transition costs.
- Speculation on next week's product announcements.
- Where a potential 12" Retina MacBook Pro could fit in the lineup.