More on photo storage, whomever sent Casey the Oatmeal comic, IFTTT and Twitter, gold iPhones, and the new TiVo.
- Querying Florida.
- Photo storage follow-up: whether people even want long-term photo storage anymore, using web services as backups, and Ogg-encoded tinfoil hattery.
- The Time Capsule's tough sell.
- Casey's helpful fans.
- IFTTT and Twitter.
- The gold/"champagne" iPhone, not getting a larger iPhone this year, and the future of the Lightning connector.
- The new TiVo.
- After-show: John's ebook-testing setup, the awful Kindle Previewer, and technical ebook woes. (See also: Serenity Caldwell at Cingleton 2012.)
- Plus, a very special after-after-show Neutral loosely about the M4.