Steve Ballmer, Microsoft's predicament and potential future directions, the Nintendo 2DS, and ergonomic keyboards.
- Follow-up: Time Capsule vs. Siracusa. Casey was right!
- The state of Microsoft: How much was Ballmer's fault?
- Ben Thompson on Steve Ballmer.
- Microsoft's enterprise business.
- Should Microsoft pull an IBM and/or spin off its consumer business?
- What could Microsoft do to regain momentum and marketshare in phones and tablets?
- John on the Nintendo 2DS announcement. (Side-by-side with 3DS, 3DS XL, the Kid Icarus: Uprising stand).
- After-show: Jeff Atwood's CODE Keyboard, Truly-Ergonomic, and Marco's initial thoughts on the Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop keyboard vs. the Kinesis Freestyle 2 for Mac and the Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000.