Marco's new-new-new app and distractions, measuring desktop productivity, Fast Text and Bugshot sales, iOS 7's UI longevity, Chrome's plaintext passwords, lakes, and an epic rant on Minecraft mods.
- Marco's new-new-new app for aligning double-ender podcast tracks.
- Economic considerations and options for releasing an app that's extremely helpful to a very small number of people.
- Why Marco has been procrastinating from the big app by making small apps.
- Good app names as motivation.
- Desktop Twitter distraction and measuring desktop productivity with RescueTime.
- Casey's sales of Fast Text since last week's promotion, Marco's sales of Bugshot, and the potential economic upside of promotion for niche apps.
- The fashion longevity of iOS 7's default UI.
- Chrome's controversial plaintext-password feature and Chrome security leader Justin Schuh's defense of the design.
- An epic, half-hour Siracusa rant on the state of finding and installing Minecraft mods.
- caseyrumors: Is this the future of Fast Text?