Writing your own model class, Casey's app, John's app idea, Ask Patents, difficult games, eggs, and beaches.
- Non-developers might want to skip the first 35 minutes: a technical discussion of FMDB, SQLite, and implementing your own generic "model" class. Plus: Casey finally gets to talk about .NET. (Note from Marco: The day after recording, I rewrote my model class to rely on KVC instead of runtime tricks and reflection. Please email Casey.)
- The types of programmers who can and should write their own low-level classes.
- Casey's app, Fast Text, and why he wrote it in 2010.
- John's unfulfilled app idea and name.
- Getting yourself moving on an iOS app.
- Victory Lap for Ask Patents.
- A 29-minute after-show extravaganza about lazy input sanitization and parameterization, extremely difficult games, eggs, and beaches.