iSCSI FU, the Developer Center downtime, Logic X and App Store upgrade pricing, iOS developers acting like the RIAA, and the effects of falling prices for apps and games.
- FU: iSCSI and network Time Machine.
- iFixit teardown of the new AirPort Extreme.
- Apple's extended Developer Center downtime. (Note: we recorded this before we knew why it was down.)
- _DavidSmith on Logic X's pricing and what this might indicate for future App Store upgrades.
- Whether upgrade pricing is best for consumers, and the upgrade-pricing train.
- iOS developers acting like the RIAA in 2002.
- The complexity of modern software business models.
- The Wal-Martization of app pricing and how Marble Madness formed the modern Marco.
- Are Apple's policies really at fault for falling app prices?