84: The Load-Bearing Finger
Upgradeable watches, Steve Jobs fan fiction, and of course, what three nerds think of the new iPhones.
- Jason Snell on iPhone 6 CPUs
- Upgradeable Apple Watches
- How do you sell a $10,000+ watch in an Apple Store?
- Apple Watch Edition's special box
- Apple Pay and banking
- The hidden meanings of Apple "tv"/"WATCH" text styling
- Trade names and the NFL
- If Steve were alive...
- Tim Cook's Charlie Rose interview
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Apple's diversity report
- iPhone 6/6+ impressions
- Mobelux: A product team for hire. Whether you need a development partner on a big idea or want help getting your product mobile, we've got you covered.
- Hover: The best way to buy and manage domain names. Use coupon code WHITECARSLOL for 10% off.
- Harry's: An exceptional shave at a fraction of the price. Use code ATP for $5 off your first purchase.
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →