526: Food Comes From Cans
AI in your camera, ops vs. industrial design, watch bands, and pants-storage classes.
- Marco’s load-bearing pinky
- We stand in support of trans people, including trans youth. 🏳️⚧️
- Happy 10th anniversary, ATP!
- Press ↑ to see the Apple TV screensaver location. (via Ted)
- Recording Screen Time password isn’t possible in iOS 16.4 beta (via Gui Rambo)
- melle points out you can guess the Screen Time
passcode ∞ times in some cases. Not good, Bob.
Transfer or Reset iPhone
Erase All Content and Settings
- Enter the iPhone passcode
- Take ∞ guesses at the Screen Time passcode
- Feedback: FB12006474
- No-passcode iPhone ain’t so smart after all, says Eric deRuiter
- Another approach to prevent iCloud passcode changes, provided by Jenny Oskarsen
- Change your iPhone passcode
- After you enter it twice, the phone will ask for your iCloud passcode
Cancel; your passcode has been changed, but you will need to enter your current iCloud password to change it
- Tim Cook Orders Headset Forward Despite Warnings?
- Samsung’s “Space Zoom” is “enhanced” by “AI”
- Post-show: Casey’s Watch band problems
- Kolide: Cross-platform endpoint security for teams that value privacy and transparency.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →