Gesture explanations, usability ceilings, Flappy Bird, Comcast, and beacon.plumbing.
- Facebook Paper's gesture usability, in-app tutorial videos, and the design challenge of gestural interface.
- RootMetrics testing real-world wireless speeds.
- Despite constant effort to improve usability, what if computers just aren't for everyone? (There's a similar long-standing debate with programming. See 4GL.)
- The Flappy Bird saga: Whether it's a good game and why the developer pulled it. (See also: Super Hexagon.)
- Is free-with-in-app-purchase ruining the game industry?.
- Comcast buying Time Warner and the implications on U.S. broadband competition.
- The stupid new top-level domains (TLDs).
- iBeacons and Bluetooth LE in stores and .museums.
- After-show: Bionic on new TLDs (at 26:50) and whether the TLDs are just a scam by ICANN, Patreon, and yet more on the Mac Pro.
- Hover: High-quality, no-hassle domain registration. Use promo code WHOTHEHELLISCASEY for 10% off.
- Squarespace: Everything you need to create an exceptional website. Use promo code CASEY for 10% off.
- Transporter: A private cloud storage drive that you own and control. Use code ATP for 10% off any Transporter, or ATPSHARE to get the Transporter Sync for just $75.