Increased traction for Mastodon, fallout from App Store ads, and progress on ButtDB.
- Pre-show: Sharrows
- EVERYONE has written in to tell us about the bike-lane symbols, thank you, no need for anyone else to write in – ed.
- The ATP On-Demand Store is live for your holiday needs!
await↔ Obj-C (via Aaron Farnham)
- Some updates on Mastodon
- There’s a WWDC video about instrumenting/tracing async issues
- Xfinity Wi-Fi does not use customer’s bandwidth (via Clayton O’Neill)
- Casey’s 🍑💨 about iPad at the park bench picnic table
ffmpeghas been ported to web assembly
- Reactions to App Store ads
- Gambling ads
- iCloud Storage Over the Years
- The Talk Show #361: A Fit of Pique with Federico Viticci
- Apple Keynote Search Engine
- Apple Pauses Gambling Ads
- Gruber’s Take
- Michael Tsai
- Employees aren’t happy either
- Xcode Ads?
defaults write com.apple.dt.Xcode XcodeCloudUpsellPromptEnabled -bool false
- Squarespace: Make your next move. Use code atp for 10% off your first order.
- Linode: Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. New accounts get a $100 credit.
- Kolide: Kolide is a cross-platform endpoint security solution for teams that value privacy and transparency. Check out our manifesto: https://honest.security.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!