Mastodon, Twitter's latest BS, iPhone Emergency SOS via satellite, and dim hopes for concert tickets.
- Pre-show: John is a Swiftie
- John’s 2FA transfer options, and a suggestion from particles!
- Automating Watch faces (via Alex Serriere)
- Newer Apple TV 4K models support HDR in YouTube (via Matt Freedman)
- Photos, Smart Albums, and boolean logic (via Jakob)
- Hiding purchases in Music (via Arem)
- Twitter Tribulations
- HomeKit is amazing for some people (via Todd)
- Mac enters the third year of “two-year transition”
- Will John and Marco ever be satisfied? (via Jonathan Claydon)
- iPhones 14 Satellite Emergency SOS is live
- Post-show: Marco kicks the MySQL-shaped can down the road.
- Squarespace: Make your next move. Use code atp for 10% off your first order.
- Trade Coffee: Incredible coffee delivered fresh from the best roasters in the nation.
- Linode: Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. New accounts get a $100 credit.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed! And 15% off in the store!