Twitter, Apple TV setup, a "new" phone and mouse, and maximizing the value of smart-home gear.
THE ATP STORE IS BACK, BABY! The store will be open until Sunday, 13 November! Don’t delay! Our thanks to the teams at Studio Neat, and, as always, Cotton Bureau. Don’t forget, members get 15% off!
- Pre-show: lol twttr
- Rewind has stopped using cloud transcription, so, you’re welcome.
- Speaking of screen recording, let’s talk about corporate espionage protection
- Jason has found the answer to John’s confusion about using ML-generated keywords in smart albums
- More on Casey’s wonky iPad volume buttons (via Andre Aguilar and others)
- ECC RAM support is coming to macOS
- Ventura System Settings & third-party preference panes
- Mark U teaches us how to read Apple
- Steve Troughton-Smith also teaches us how to read Apple
- John’s “new” 📱 & 🖱️
- New Apple TV upgrade experience
- Bono apologizes for Songs of Innocence
- iPhone 15 buttons may go solid-state?
- Is “smart home” tech really worth it? (via James Egg)
- Which host is the fastest typist? (via Mark Richard)
- Why don’t we have interactive home screen widgets yet? (via Brian Hamilton)
- Post-show: Marco made a pilgrimage
- Kolide: Make your team into your biggest allies for endpoint security. Solve problems, right within Slack.
- Hover: Find a domain name for your passion. Get 10% off your first purchase.
- Memberful: Monetize your passion with membership. Start your free trial today.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed! And 15% off in the store!