The surprisingly difficult processes of replacing passwords, phone batteries, and TVs.
- Pre-show: Sick-kid TV
- Warnings about PoE splitters from Matias Korhonen
- Pro-fiber propaganda
- Ad-blockers on desktops (via Ryan)
- “Sign in with X” (via Brian Donovan)
- A concert-related Apple Music tip from Jonathan Dechko
- Amber gives us feedback on the Apple Fitness+ control room
- Apple, Google, and Microsoft commit to expanded support of FIDO standard
- Apple’s Self-Repair Program
- The John Siracusa Podcasting Universe
- John’s headless Mac Studio 😢
- John is preparing the way for a new AV setup (‼️)
- Kolide: Endpoint Security for teams that Slack. Try Kolide for free today; no credit card required.
- Memberful: Monetize your passion with membership. Start your free trial today.
- New Relic: Monitor, debug, and improve your entire stack.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!