478: No Bum Cores
Marco discovers TV, Casey's setup changes again, and John installs a thermostat.
- The ATP Store is live until 30 April at 8 PM New York time. Order now, or Casey will haunt your dreams! 👻
- Pre-show: Marco has questionable media choices
- Tragic Original Gravity news (via Ari Badgers)
- The etymology of “decibel” (via Matt Rigby)
- Don’t forget the iPhone 12/13 mini (via Carl Rozas)
- An aside about House of Prime Rib
- Quinn Nelson’s observation about the Studio Display
- USB-C “KVM” (via abcd)
- On the crummy Ethernet speeds in modern Macs
- On using Canon EF lenses with mirrorless cameras
- Casey’s New Setup (yes, again. 🤫)
- John’s new thermostat
- Remote: Global HR solutions for distributed teams. Use code ATP for 50% off for your first employee for 3 months.
- Memberful: Monetize your passion with membership. Start your free trial today.
- Mack Weldon: Radically-efficient wardrobing. Use code atppod for 20% off your first order.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →