iPhone 14 rumors, Studio Display impressions and predictions, acoustic perception, and Casey's unique theory about California.
- Pre-show: Marco played himself
- Would there be a “Studio Display Max” within two years?
- Marco’s Studio Display impressions
- New Peripherals
- Marc Edwards from Bjango has a follow-up on Retina displays
- Some thoughts on acoustics from Sam Kusnetz
- Chris Gonyea points out errors with some USB-C ↔ Ethernet adapters with the Studio Display
- Issues with iCloud and custom domains
- Expectations for WWDC, the event
- iPhone 14 Rumors
- If going from Canon dSLR → mirrorless, is it worth jumping to Sony? (via Elijah)
- Are fusion drives even worth it in 2022?
- Is there any sort of KVM-like thing for Thunderbolt? (via Matt Chinander)
- Given The Cook Doctrine, why is Apple bothering making their own cellular modems? (via Daniel Bergqvist)
- Marco files a complaint about RecDiffs
- Marco forgets an anniversary
- John’s sitrep
- Squarespace: Make your next move. Use code atp for 10% off your first order.
- Linode: Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. New accounts get a $100 credit.
- Trade Coffee: Incredible coffee delivered fresh from the best roasters in the nation
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!