Once your USB-C setup finally works, never touch anything again.
- Pre-show: Marco’s Baking Hangover
- Casey’s Desk Update
- Simon Webster on QD-OLED and Blue LEDs
- Jon Mason on how big Sony is
- Xbox Gamepass and Series S
- iMessage and SMS (via Olivier Ruoy)
- Piracy, Warez, and The Scene (via Colin Weir)
- Netherlands Tells Apple “lol nope”
- Dropbox and OneDrive kexts no longer supported in macOS 12.3 beta
- Universal Control Mac → iPad in 12.3 & 15.4 betas
- iOS 15.4 beta supports FaceID unlock with mask without an Apple Watch
- USB Garbage from Amazon
- Web time capsules
- John’s automotive plans
- Lutron Caseta: Smart lighting at the switch.
- Memberful: Monetize your passion with membership. Start your free trial today.
- Iodyne: Introducing the all-new Pro Data, the fastest Thunderbolt storage for M1 Macs.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!