Microsoft and Activision Blizzard, iMessage vs. green-bubble people, and a gaming PC finally doing what PCs do best.
- Pre-show: Windows woes and the challenges of loading modern trucks
- Microsoft to Acquire Activision Blizzard for $68.7 billion
- Green bubbles ruin everything 🙄
- Post-show: Marco’s Jerk-Store Moment
- Linode: Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. New accounts get a $100 credit.
- Mack Weldon: Radically-efficient wardrobing. Get 20% off your first order with code atp.
- Squarespace: Make your next move. Use code ATP for 10% off your first order.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!