Our iPhone 13 Pro impressions so far.
- Please donate to St. Jude. Cancer sucks, and childhood cancer sucks a lot. Please donate any amount of money, if you can.
- Crypto donations — Absolve yourself of guilt for destroying the planet by helping destroy cancer instead!
- Pre-show: Some navel-gazing (much like Episode 400)
- Mike Bollich-Ziegler makes an interesting observation about the iPad Mini
- Michał Goc does some digging about tennis serve speed
- Regarding fast pre-ordering from TJ Luoma
- Harrison Krebs has updates on eSIMs
- Bastian Inuk points out there are many raw formats for video
- Marco’s security camera update
- On Dock auto-hide delay (via Danny Tsang)
defaults write com.apple.dock autohide-delay -float 0 && killall Dock
defaults write com.apple.dock autohide-delay -float 0 && defaults write com.apple.dock autohide-time-modifier -float 0.4 && killall Dock
- iPhones 13 Pro Impressions
#askatp: On an ∞ timescale, when do we get neat under-screen tricks? (via Alex Murrell)
- Linode: Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. New accounts get a $100 credit.
- Backblaze: Get peace of mind knowing your files are backed up securely in the cloud. Start your 15-day free trial today.
- Memberful: Monetize your passion with membership. Start your free trial today.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!