449: An Unclean Mouse
More details about the iPhone 13 lineup, new iPad Mini, and Apple Watch Series 7.
- Please donate to St. Jude. Cancer sucks, and childhood cancer sucks a lot. Please donate any amount of money, if you can.
- Crypto donations — Absolve yourself of guilt for destroying the planet by helping destroy cancer instead!
- Pre-show: A little bit more about Electron and 1Password 8
- Garmin InReach
- “Thick iPhone is thicc” 🤣
- Ryan Jones’ camera bump chart
- An aside about how optics works
- iPhone [Reprise]
- Adrian Weckler’s 13 Pro vs. 12 Pro
- Halide on the evolution of iPhone cameras
- Geoff Hackworth notes safe areas are the same size
- On using iPhones for filming movies
- The Verge on battery sizes
- Gruber’s review (with streaming battery life information)
- LPTO screens
- Dual eSIMs
- 1× ↔ 3× macro transition
- On A15 performance
- Photographic styles
- Marco’s iPhones
- Snell has new info on the iPhone Leather Wallet
- Apple Watch Series 7
- Golf swing & tennis serve speed
- On faster charging & satellite navigation
- Steve Troughton-Smith on the SoC
- iOS 15 will not be a compulsory upgrade
- Post-show: John’s bad mouse pad [Reprise]
- Jamf Now: The standard in Apple Enterprise Management.
- Sanity.io: The platform for structured content that lets you build better digital experiences.
- Stripe: Learn more about how Stripe can support your business.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →