iWatch as identity, Bluetooth Low Energy and Siri in a watch, how regular people use iOS devices, iCloud and the Dropbox Datastore API, and targeting nerds.
- iWatch follow-up.
- Alex Eckermann on Bluetooth Low Energy and iWatch.
- Eric Welander's thoughts on Siri for iWatch.
- iWatch as a means of identity.
- How regular people use iOS devices, as witnessed by John.
- Multitasking-switcher implications in iOS 7.
- iCloud's priority within Apple.
- Does the Datastore API obviate the need for a web service?
- Nerd-targeted products.