- Our theme song by Jonathan Mann -- follow his Song A Day on YouTube, and check out his site if you or your company would like a catchy, fun song. Thanks for the ATP theme song, Jonathan!
- Casey and Marco get deluged with to-do app recommendations.
- The difficulty in getting people to change to a new app, but conversely, the potential success for slightly differentiated apps in an otherwise crowded market.
- Google I/O keynote reactions.
- Localizing apps to different languages.
- The sad state of iTunes Connect.
- Staged rollouts, purchase analytics, beta testing, and the different developer attitudes of Apple and Google.
- Why Google is consistently able to kick Apple's butt in services (and engineering?).
- Google Play Music All Access, Hangouts, and the new Google Maps.
- The App Store UI.