Tick-tock in iOS, PHP framework theory, passwordless logins, the Mac Mini's accidental success, the word "podcast", and Apple providing a sync platform for developers.
- FU on Apple's tick-tock pattern.
- Marco's PHP framework and sponsor-tracking web app, and why both exist.
- Usability and security implications of passwordless login systems.
- The Mac Mini's seemingly accidental success.
- Podcasters who hate the word "podcast", its quality connotation, efforts to invent alternative names, and barriers to entry.
- Brent Simmons' 30 Minutes To Sync proposal.
- Building web services on Apple's infrastructure.