97: You Have to Know When to Stop
Marco leaves his house for the first time, Casey travels to Italy on his iPad, and John rescues his family from outdated operating systems.
- Google giving SSL Sites search ranking boost (via (@thesupermikey)
- Let's Encrypt plans to give free SSL certs
- Google Authenticator and handling web forms appropriately
- Marco expands his horizons
- Holidays as the family tech support expert
- Casey tries Workflow and channels his inner Federico Viticci
- Casey's Review (posted after this show was recorded)
- Synology NAS Devices
- Holiday equipment physical inspections
- Be sure to turn on relatives' iCloud Backups
- John's etiquitte guide to real-time tweeting to podcast hosts while listening
- Yes, John knows you can copy to the clipboard from Google Authenticator
- Hopscotch achieves Turing completeness
- Automatic: Your smart driving assistant. Get $20 off with this link.
- Warby Parker: Boutique-quality, vintage-inspired eyewear at a revolutionary price.
- Backblaze: Online backup for $5/month. Native. Unlimited. Unthrottled. Uncomplicated.
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →