92: You Don't Know My Pants
WatchKit, the Nokia iPad Mini, and John's iPhone.
- Inside info on why iWork seems so screwed up
- More on open source .NET, from @Scionwest
- Germany's equivalent of Consumer Reports tests the bendiness of the new iPhones (link in German)
- Nokia's new tablet features the USB Type C connector
- John's iPhone activation woes
- John critiques cutting-edge apps:
- Igloo: An intranet you'll actually like.
- Hover: The best way to buy and manage domain names. Use coupon code CASEYNEEDSADRINK for 10% off.
- lynda.com: Learn at your own pace from expert-taught video tutorials. Free 7-day trial.
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →