iPhones as pro video cameras, the politics of base configurations, and the knob-microwave lifestyle.
- Pre-show: Marco has discovered knobbed microwaves
- 🗣️ THE ATP HOLIDAY STORE IS HERE 🗣️
- Apple Event was “shot on iPhone”
- David Steer in defense of the M3-plain MacBook Pro
- Base configs make a difference, according to Ewan Makepeace
- Still no Face ID (via Tomer Shemesh)?
- 8 GB RAM has been the MacBook Pro baseline since 2014
- Dynamic Caching (via Nitesh Singh)
- The small-capacity SSDs are better now?
- Apple Silicon packaging and a potential M3 Ultra
- AnandTech confirms odd memory quantities (via Cameron McKay)
- More thoughts from Jonathan Dietz, Jr
- A new
ERR_NETWORK_CHANGEDerror report has entered the chat
- MacBook Pro order updates
- How do we manage our physical photos? (via Steven)
- Why should we care about hardware AV1 decoding? (via Jack Johnson)
- How do we convince our loved ones to upgrade hardware? (via Christian Heile)
- Post-show: Humane’s AI pin leaks
- Squarespace: Save 10% off your first purchase of a website or domain using code ATP.
- Hatch: Devices to help you sleep better.
- Kolide: Ensuring that if a device isn’t secure, it can’t access your apps. It’s Device Trust for Okta. Learn more and watch the demo today.
Become a member for ad-free episodes, member specials, and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!