Vision vs. vision, AR privacy considerations, a good tech week in the Liss household, and a not-so-good one for the Arments.
- Pre-show: Good SwiftUI days
- Vision Pro
- Privacy considerations (via Brandon Jones)
- Designing for Spatial Input
- Vergence & accommodation in eyesight (via Christopher Masto)
- visionOS SDK is out
- John Ternus on external GPUs on The Talk Show
- Apple adds passkeys to Apple ID & iCloud logins
- macOS 14 Sonoma
- iOS 17
- Apple [kinda] explains why third-party Watch faces aren’t supported
- Apple’s new beta install system
- DPReview has been purchased Gear Patrol
- Vision Pro
- Safari 17 Link Tracking Protection
- Having seen Vision Pro, are we more enthusiastic about Apple’s automotive adventures? (via Nick)
- Do we use any sort of app uninstaller? (via
- The age-old debate about using separate vaults for 2FA gets rekindled by Dave Copeland
- Post-show: Casey’s happy technology week, and Marco’s not-so-happy technology week.
- Squarespace: Make your next move. Use code atp for 10% off your first order.
- Rocket Money: Stop throwing your money away. Cancel unwanted subscriptions and manage your expenses the easy way.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!