522: I’ll Just Keep You for Ten Years
Apple's design-management change, the future of the Mac Studio, and why everything about our TV-audio setups is wrong.
- Pre-show: Marco is living the true Land Rover experience
- The foibles of a 2.1 setup (via Samuel Polay)
- Sony HT-A9 & SA-SW5
- What’s the ∆ between Apple TVs? (via Andy Galletly)
- Current vs. Previous-Gen Apple TV 4K
imessage-exporter(via Christopher Sardegna)
- Apple dropping Product Design Chief role
- Mac Studio is one-and-done?
- Does subscribing to a dead show cause burden on Overcast? (via Scott Wright)
- Would a 8 × 64 GB MacBook read data 8× faster than a single 512 GB MacBook? (via John Susek)
- How do we handle unknown callers? (via b4rt0s1k)
- Post-show: The Liss family has finally fallen (but are okay though)
- Squarespace: Make your next move. Use code atp for 10% off your first order.
- Mercury Weather: Gorgeous weather forecasts.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →