520: Bananas Ingestion System
Foldable iPads, mixed-reality headsets, US health care, sensible iPad multitasking, and other figments of our imagination.
- Pre-show: Your hosts have a discussion about music. We’re… um… sorry.
Add songs to Library when adding to playlists
Add Playlist Songs
- Overview of US healthcare terminology
- HomePod updates
- Marco’s charging woes (via Jonathan Dietz)
- A kludgey fix suggested by Conrad Poohs
- M2 Pro/Max
- Backing up iCloud Photo Library
- Khan Academy Kids & ABCMouse
- Foldable iPad with carbon fiber kickstand?
- Apple’s “Reality Pro” AR/VR goggles: 🎵 what is it good for? 🎵
- Post-show: Marco is confused by his iPad
- Squarespace: Make your next move. Use code atp for 10% off your first order.
- Green Chef: The #1 meal kit for eating well.
- Trade Coffee: Incredible coffee delivered fresh from the best roasters in the nation.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →