514: My Immense Softness
Alternative browser engines on iOS, the latest Mac Pro rumors, and — at long last — the solution to Marco's biggest winter problem.
- Pre-show: Period pieces about x2 and k56flex
- Casey has fixed his Docker problems with Colima?
- Apple is considering dropping the WebKit requirement?
- Some clarifications and feedback about the SR-71 (via Chris)
- Moisturizers are, indeed, real.
- Cetaphil: Casey was right, according to everyone
- O’Keeffe’s Working Hands Cream: Marco’s waxy-barrier pick
- CeraVe Moisturizing Cream: Marco’s daytime-softness favorite
- Eucerin Advanced Repair Hand Cream: Another highly-recommended option
- Mac Pro, but less so
- Post-show: So, uh, what the heck are we gonna do about our theme song?
- Masterclass: Learn from the world’s best. Video lessons that inspire.
- Memberful: Monetize your passion with membership. Start your free trial today.
- Nebula: Videos. Podcasts. Classes. Creator-built and creator-owned.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →