Apple adds ads, Casey discovers Sonos, and Marco's out before we get the check.
- Pre-show: In a move that surprises nobody, Marco lost a bet
- On portraits and AI image generation
- Glove boxes open via touchscreens‽
Match contentsetting on the AppleTV (via David Comay)
- John says “👍🏻”, with reservations
- Mac window management and Stage Manager
- John’s new iPhone case
- Repairing original HomePods (via Timo Bruck)
- AI image generation and photography
- Apple is turning into Google/Facebook?
- When will we get a bezel-less Apple Watch? (via Bryan)
- Why would one want a M1 Max Mac Studio over an equivalent M1 Max MacBook Pro? (via John Enger)
- Why does router range matter? (via Andy Hyde)
- Post-show: Casey has some thoughts about Sonos
- Memberful: Monetize your passion with membership. Start your free trial today.
- Kolide: A cross-platform endpoint security solution for teams that value privacy and transparency.
- Trade Coffee: Incredible coffee delivered fresh from the best roasters in the nation.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!