497: The Hotness Has to Go Somewhere
Only on this podcast can a host “get new wheels” and not be referring to an entire vehicle.
- Pre-show Netural: In a shocking piece of news, Marco’s Defender hasn’t exploded (yet)!
- On people copying S3 API
- CarPlay navigation voice volume
- Former setting, prior to iOS 15 (via Daniel Finley)
- Use the driver’s side volume control on the wheel to adjust volume (via Josh Biggs)
- Postpartum doulas are a thing (via Matt Rigby)
- 4K TV
- Audio/video sync
- TiVo ad skipping
- Casey’s feedbacks
- FB10566546 is fixed! 🎉
- FB11080380 is fixed, but includes a new regression. ☯️
- Five other bugs have had no responses yet, though. 💔
- Marco’s bug (FB10758252) is fixed! 🎉
- Running to the press never helps
- Apple Event is Wednesday, September 7
- iPadOS is delayed
- The recent Plex Hack
- How in the world are some app updates multiple hundreds of megabytes‽ (via Bart Kowalski)
- What do we think of Svalt? (via Robert Campbell)
- Post-show: Casey’s modified his car
- Kolide: A cross-platform endpoint security solution for teams that value privacy and transparency.
- Memberful: Monetize your passion with membership. Start your free trial today.
- Snap AR: Snap AR is an ecosystem of products, programs, and people supporting the development, distribution, and discovery of Augmented Reality.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →