Actively-cooled houses, passively-cooled laptops, and the long journey to USB-C ubiquity.
- Pre-show: Air conditioners, memories, and house veins
- M2 MacBook Air [also] thermal throttles
- John’s Mac Studio safety straps
- M2 has Ultra-Wideband Chip?
- Default destination for Messages
- IPSec is not mandatory for IPv6 (via Brian Petersen)
- AirPlay & Touch Bar network problems
- Apple Patents Dual “Pro Stand”
- EU may mandate USB-C on all devices, including iPhones
- How do we manage mail notifications on our devices? (via Michael Chan)
- How do we backup our photos/videos? (via Don Clark)
- Do we think macOS will bloat enough to make Apple Silicon seem slow? (Nitesh Singh)
- Why does John say “program” from time to time? (via William Reynish)
- How does a current-whippersnapper pick a decent custom domain for email? (via Fletcher O’Connor)
- How does John prepare the way for a Mac to enter cold storage? (via Dave Braasch)
- Post-show: Updates on our SwiftUI journeys
- Trade Coffee: Incredible coffee delivered fresh from the best roasters in the nation. Get $30 off your first order.
- RevenueCat: In-app subscriptions made easy.
- Squarespace: Make your next move. Use code atp for 10% off your first order.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!