472: File a Casey Radar
Casey's new app, developer rabbit-holes, and predictions for next week's Apple event.
- Pre-show: 🇺🇦 ATP Stands with Ukraine 🇺🇦
- There definitely is not a “cure” for celiac disease
- Conquering shared contacts with a shared iCloud account
- Several fascinating pieces of accessibility-related feedback
- Casey’s new app, MaskerAid
- Apple’s Spring Event predictions
- Post-show: Marco Christmas!
- Allston Christmas
- Paradigm Atom
- Sony A7 III
- Sony 35mm f/2.8 Lens (SEL35F28Z) (Marco’s most-used lens)
- Sony Sonnar T* FE 55mm f/1.8 ZA Lens (SEL55F18Z) (What John should buy)
- Sony FE 50mm f/1.2 GM Lens (SEL50F12GM) (What John wants instead, but will never buy, therefore preventing him from ever buying anything)
- Sony FE 85mm f/1.8 Lens (SEL85F18/2)
- Squarespace: Make your next move. Use code atp for 10% off your first order.
- Kolide: Endpoint security for teams that value privacy, transparency, and employee productivity. Try Kolide for free today!
- Linode: Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. New accounts get a $100 credit.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →