469: Tiny Toastie
A bunch of fun stuff to avoid spending too much time on the App Store stuff.
- Pre-show: The newest member of Marco’s family
- Casey replaces his FiOS set-top box
- Casey’s Email Woes
- Gmail “funnel solution”
- Google Workspace Email Storage (via Ashish Gandhi)
- Running your own mail server (via Daniel Nelson)
- Fastmail’s referral fees can be paid out! 💰
- Video evidence for Wi-Fi ↔ Cellular Universal Control (via Carlos Carpio García)
- Are phones being stolen to steal bank information? (via Gui Rambo)
- Siri attempts at music playback by year
- Apple’s attempt at “compliance” with the Netherlands dating app rules
- Microsoft’s “A Principled Approach to App Stores”
- Why doesn’t anyone use Wi-Fi for audio playback? (via Steven J. Stutz)
- Do we use color calibration tools for our monitors? (via Chris Koerner)
- How do we prevent keyboards damaging screens on laptops? (via Priyansh Singh)
- Post-show: Marco’s car problems
- Lutron Caseta: Smart Dimmers & Lighting Control
- Memberful: Monetize your passion with membership. Start your free trial today.
- Stack Overflow Podcast: Your home for all things code. Available wherever you get your podcasts.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →