Sweatpants, sneakers, public records, stairs, cars, some tech stuff occasionally mixed in, and what you really came for: the beeps.
- Shocking revelations:
- Marco’s wrist
- Casey’s desk
- The myth of digital audio producing stair-step sound waves
- Apple’s monitor-pricing conundrum
- Follow-up: Junior vs. Senior Developers (via Nick Matsakis)
- Mac Mini rumors and renderings
- Which company would we love to see Apple buy & integrate? (via Ryan)
- Why bother with backups anymore? (via Joe Athman)
- Post-show: John’s beeps
- Linode: Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. New accounts get a $100 credit.
- Lutron Caséta: Smart dimmers and lighting control.
- Squarespace: Make your next move. Use code ATP for 10% off your first order.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!