456: The Monitor Situation
More MacBook Pro joy, the future of the iMac, a pile of iPhone 13 Pro cases, and Casey's new-yet-again setup.
The ATP Store IS BACK! Grab your fancy new M1 Pro or Max shirts, winter hats, or classic merch until the end of the day THIS FRIDAY!
Remember, ATP Members get 15% off on time-limited sales like this one!
- iMessage in iCloud Security Overview
- Apple’s T2 Macs and Monterey
- Avoiding the notch using RDM (via Roberto Jung Drebes)
- Casey’s MacBook Pro Updates
- Marco reviews iPhone 13 Pro cases
- Apple Silicone
- Nudient Thin v3
- Peel Clear White
- Totallee Pearl White
- Totallee Clear Soft
- Caudabe Sheath
- Pitaka MagEZ Case 2 (not tested)
- Bullstrap (not tested)
- How Could One Improve the MacBook Pros?
- A None-Too-Brief Aside About Apple External Monitors
- Why don’t we talk about processor clock speed anymore? (via Yossi Kanner)
- Would we rather use a previous-gen MacBook Pro with an M1 Max, or the new MacBook Pro with an Intel CPU? (via Joel Short)
- Lutron Caseta: Smart dimmers and lighting control.
- RevenueCat: In-app subscriptions and payments made easy.
- Connection: An Apple US Corporate Reseller, Higher-Education Reseller, and Apple Service Provider.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!
Check out our store to get some sweet //////ATP merchandise!
← Previous Episode • Next Episode →