MacBook Pro and AirPods 3 first impressions, wardrobe functions, a mystery terabyte, and helping with homework.
The ATP Store IS BACK! Grab your fancy new M1 Pro or Max shirts, winter hats, or classic merch until the end of the day on 12 November!
Remember, ATP Members get 15% off on time-limited sales like this one!
- Pre-show: Marco’s acquisition adventure
- APFS fast directory sizing
- Anandtech on the M1 Pro & Max performance
- Gruber’s summary of the Affinity team’s findings
- The only benchmark that matters
- Johnathan Dietz Jr on Pro Display XDR @ 120Hz
- What about
- Marco’s Kühl’s pants
- John’s AirPods 3 impressions
- MacBook Pro impressions
- Post-show: Marco watches sports
- Earnest: Freedom of choice meets student loans
- Lutron Caséta: Smart dimmers and lighting control.
- Memberful: Monetize your passion with membership. Start your free trial today.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!
Check out our store to get some sweet ///ATP merchandise!