An alleged lack of FOMO, third-party Windows app stores, a better Dropbox life, why progress bars are hard, and our hopes and dreams for next week's Apple event.
- Pre-show: Apple Watch preorders
- Dutch watchdog finds Apple App Store payment rules anti-competitive
- Microsoft store to allow third-party app stores
- Thomas Q Brady’s adventures with his iPhone 13 Pro
- Regarding bugs in your pasta (It’s not about the pasta!) (via Sharon Linne Faulk)
- Apple’s “Unleashed.” Event
- Marco’s new Dropbox setup
- Mack Weldon: Radically-efficient wardrobing. Use code atppodcast for 20% off your first order.
- Hover: Find a domain name for your passion. Get 10% off your first purchase.
- RevenueCat: Powering in-app purchases and subscriptions for thousands of the world’s best apps.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!
Check out our store to get some sweet //////ATP merchandise!