More WWDC tidbits, John's lucrative App Store career, Sega VR, and the risks of sideloading on iOS.
- Safari page reloading
- Safari on iOS 15 & Monterey automatically upgrades HTTP → HTTPS… kinda
- iCloud Private Relay
- You monsters that use unnatural scrolling
- Avara source code is available (via Dan Watson)
- Apple Podcasts & our show notes
- SSD wear reporting in macOS
- StoreKit refund API (via Jake Mor)
- Per-app text size slider
- tvOS 15 will allow sign-in via iPhone/iPad
- Have we cut the cord? (via Ian)
- What keyboard do we use? (via Kyle Matson)
- What’s the deal with “side-loading”, anyway? (via Lewis O’Neil)
- Linode: Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. New accounts get a $100 credit.
- Made In: Better cookware for better meals. Get 15% off your first order with code ATP.
- Memberful: Monetize your passion with membership. Start your free trial today.
Become a member for ad-free episodes and our early-release, unedited “bootleg” feed!